What it is:
An intensive turnaround treatment that restores moisture and promotes healthy looking and feeling hair.
Why it's special:
- Shea Butter - full of vitamins, minerals and five principle fatty acids, it smooths and softens damaged hair
- Borage Oil - extracted from Starflower seeds, it contains the highest level ever found in a specialty oil of the essential omega-6 fatty acid, which makes hair shinier, softer and more manageable
- Safe for colour-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair
- Certified Vegan
- Cruelty Free
Who it's for:
Anyone looking to restore moisture to their hair.
How to Use:
- After cleansing with The Kure Repair Shampoo, gently massage from roots to ends.
- Process for 10 minutes with or without heat and rinse thoroughly.
- Use The Kure Intense Repair Mask as a weekly intensive treatment in place of The Kure Repair Conditioner.
Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrolatum, and artificial colours
Sea Buckthorn- One of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this "superfruit" is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid Omega 7 typically found in fish oil. Omega 7 promotes elasticity and provides superior hydration making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea/Karite) Butter, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Isopropyl Alcohol, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Borago Officinalis (Borage/Bourache) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol *antistatic agent/agent antistatique