This nourishing, moisture-rich conditioner helps restore and revive damaged hair.
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing with Mending Shampoo, smooth through and leave in for a minute or two. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): A Vitamin E derivative and an anti-oxidant that conditions, moisturizes, and helps protect from damage.
- Creatine: A natural amino acid derivative and hair conditioning agent. Also, an energy promoter; provides energy to the scalp to promote healthy-looking hair.
- Pantethine: Repair ingredient, especially for chemically damaged hair. Aids in repairing hair’s cortex, moisturizing and protecting hair from further damage.
- A lipid blend (consisting of Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Squalane, Phospholipids and Barley and Wheat Germ Extracts): To help restore lipids lost due to chemical and mechanical processing of hair; to strengthen and moisturize chemically and/or mechanically weakened hair.
- Phytantriol: For hydration and moisture, protect hair from further damage. Helps protect against heat damage.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: An emollient pressed from Coconut or Palm oil that contributes conditioning and softness, helps seal and lock moisture in hair and helps reduce dryness.
- Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.