An indulgent cleanser for rich moisture. With a blend of tropical oils and Murumuru butters, this conditioner helps restore sheen and softness, improve flexibility, and hydrate to tame frizz.
HOW TO USE:
Work a dab into wet hair, lather well and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Creme de Coco Conditioner.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Pure oil derived from the coconut palm tree, high in fatty acid content. Provides deep conditioning, moisture and shine.
- Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: Adds moisture and shine.
- Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: An antioxidant more powerful than Vitamin E, offering protection from damaging free radicals.
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: A soothing agent that reduces irritation and inflammation while creating a moisture rich barrier to the elements.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract: A naturally derived, non-irritating powder with excellent moisture absorbing ability. Adds free flowing properties to powdered products. Aids in soothing irritated skin.
- Astrocaryum Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: A nutrient-rich butter recognized for excellent moisturizing and shine enhancing properties, derived from the Mart Palm Tree which is found only in the Amazon basin of Brazil. This exotic butter has been used since 7000 B.C. by indigenous cultures to soften and shine, improve flexibility and minimize frizz. Studies have shown that shampoos and conditioners that contain Murumuru butter offer over 40% more shine on the “glossmeter” (a tool that measures reflectivity of light on the surface of hair) than those without, with shine increasing after each use. This ingredient is also excellent on Afro-textured hair types.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: A vegetable source protein that provides conditioning, substantivity and moisture retention to skin and hair.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein:A protein unique for its natural whole wheat source; a moisturizing and conditioning agent which helps repair damage from the environment or chemical treatment, thus, improving the feel and gloss of hair shaft.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: Also increases flexibility and elasticity. Works with wheat protein to enhance body while it moisturizes and conditions dry, brittle hair.
- Glycerin: A naturally derived humectant that softens and swells hair and skin to increase water retention.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate: A mild and creamy cleansing agent.
- Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
- Cruelty Free