An indulgent conditioner for rich moisture. With a blend of tropical oils and Murumuru butters, this conditioner helps improve flexibility, soften, and add shine.
HOW TO USE:
After using Creme de Coco Shampoo, smooth through and leave in for a minute or two. Rinse thoroughly.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Pure oil derived from the coconut palm tree, high in fatty acid content. Provides deep conditioning, moisture and shine.
- Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: Adds moisture and shine.
- Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: An antioxidant that offers protection from damaging free radicals.
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: A soothing agent native to Africa that reduces irritation and inflammation while creating a moisture rich barrier to the elements.
- Astrocaryum Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: A nutrient rich butter derived from the Mart Palm Tree that is recognized for excellent moisturizing and shine enhancing properties. Restores sheen and softness, improves flexibility and minimizes frizz. Great for Afro-ethnic hair types.
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: A pure oil extracted from Meadowfoam seeds that provides gloss and shine. The common name ""Meadowfoam"" is due to the appearance, at full bloom, of the plant’s solid canopy of creamy white flowers that resembles, in the wind, sea foam on the surf.
- Ximenia Americana Seed (Wild Olive) Oil: A pure oil extracted from Wild Olive seeds (found only in the bushlands of Africa), with extraordinary softening and conditioning properties.
- Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
- Cruelty Free