This mild, hydrating conditioner helps replenish and hydrate heat-styled hair.
The super-saturated formula gently cleanses and helps replenish moisture lost to over-heated, or chronically dry hair – leaving strands soft and smooth.
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing with Quenching Shampoo, smooth through and leave in for a minute or two. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): A vitamin E derivative and an anti-oxidant that conditions, moisturizes, and helps protect from damage.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: An emollient pressed from Coconut or Palm oil that contributes conditioning and softness, helps seal and lock moisture in hair. It helps reduce dryness.
- Phytantriol: For hydration and moisture, protect hair from further damage. Helps protect against heat damage.
- A lipid blend (consisting of Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Squalane, Barley and Wheat Germ Extracts and Phospholipids): To help replenish lipids lost due to mechanical processing of hair (such as brushing, blow-drying, etc.); to strengthen and moisturize dry, mechanically weakened hair.
- Creatine: A natural amino acid derivative and hair conditioning agent. Also, an energy promoter; provides energy to the scalp to promote healthy-looking hair.
- Dimethicone: A silicone polymer which contributes to the gloss and smoothness of hair. A hair conditioning and protective ingredient.
- Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.